Bryson's Blog

Living with Trisomy 13

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bryson comes to South Carolina


Bryson & Dana came to South Carolina for a visit. This time of year our hometown has it's Azalea Festival. The festival draws 200,000, but also in the same weekend is Charleston's annual Cooper River Bridge Run, a 10K race and walk which this year had 37,000+ participants. We also went to the Cajun Festival in James Island which is great fun with Zydeco Music and great Cajun food. We had a lot of fun and Dana had a chance to catch up with some friends.

I was really sad to take them to the airport to return to San Antonio, but that's where they live for now and I'll be seeing them for Bryson's Second Birthday celebration in June. I'm looking forward to seeing how much he will have changed since this month.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have loved to see my nephew. I was in SC for the weekend, and went to the azalea festival and cajun. He is such a ham in the pics! he is so darn cute!!!!

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home