Bryson's Blog

Living with Trisomy 13

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day Dana-A tribute to a new Mom



This is Dana's first Mother's Day and I just want her and the world to know that I think you are a wonderful Mommy to my grandson Bryson. You put an enormous amount of love and care each and every day sacrificing so much for the sake of your baby boy Bryson. I know it has been a whirlwind of a year and this time last year, we had no idea what motherhood was going to be like for you. When we found Bryson was diagnosed with Trisomy 13 after he was born, it was like a huge crushing blow to the chest because the doctors did not give us hope that he would survive. But because of the love and nurturing and care that you give Bryson daily, he is a survivor. I admire you and the beautiful woman you are. You have more strength of character than so many others. I love you more and more every day. As your mother, I am profoundly proud of you. I wish others knew your devotion and compassion for the ones you love, but hopefully they will know if they read this tribute to you my lovely daughter. I love you...your Mom. Happy Mother's Day

2 Comments:

Blogger Koray K. Kebir said...

We wishes perfect a life for you .
He is so cute .
Kebirs
www.koraykebir.com

11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dana.... miss ya'll so much! Lynn, Cooper, Stella, and Amit:)

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home