Bryson's Blog

Living with Trisomy 13

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Home Again, Home Again


Dana and Travis and now Bryson are home again in New York State, outside of Watertown in the small village of Copenhagen. We left South Carolina on Sunday July 2 and arrived in the wee hours of the morning next day 962 miles away from the sultry hot days of Charleston to the temperate cool of upstate New York. It is very rural there and beautiful.

I was not able to post to the blog as I thought I might because Internet access via wi-fi is kind of hard to do because I doubt that many of the local farmers have such technology. Internet is being installed in their apartment on Friday! Phones are hooked up and house is restocked after being vacant for over three months.

It was good to be there and help with the homecoming. It was especially rewarding to see Bryson laid in his beautiful crib with Classic Pooh designs. He was so alert and looked around, cooing and just amazing us, knowing he was in a different place. The right place, Home...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came across your posts, and I wish to send my best wishes for Bryson. May God send all his blessings.

From: African girl in Milton Keynes, UK

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

I hope this web site offers your family some comfort, as it did ours.

http://www.journeyofhearts.org/jofh/kirstimd/holland.htm

The Carabello's
Fort Drum, NY

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home