Bryson's Blog

Living with Trisomy 13

Monday, September 25, 2006

Grandma's upcoming visit

I am so excited! I am flying to New York next week to see Dana & Travis and of course Bryson. I haven't seen them since mid July and I miss them so much! Bryson has changed a lot since then. I can't wait to see him. I am going so that Dana & Travis can get a little respite. They need a break and a few more hours of sleep and a chance to go out and do something on their own. I also hope that perhaps we can drive to the Adirondack Forest Preserve and catch some of the beautiful flora and fauna as the fall colors should be peaking right now.

Bryson has an appointment at Samaritan Hospital in Watertown on Friday. They are supposed to do a brain scan and measure brain wave activity. This is an important appointment because we hope to find out what his mental development will be. Please keep us in your prayers. God has been listening and bringing us other blessings.

Thank you for your continued thoughts and prayers. It is comforting knowing that so many people care about this family.

I will update you all by this blog on the outcome of Friday's appointment. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home